Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello and welcome to my Neobux Blog. Neobux was started 4 years ago in order to innovate and completely change the PTC or Paid to Click industry at the time. The way a PTC site works is an advertiser pays a company like Neobux to display it's ad for a specific period of time or for a certain amount of exposure. The users of the website then click these ads and get paid for it. Currently Neobux ads pay anywhere from $0.001 to $0.01 per ad for Standard users. However with referrals, the amount you could earn per day would increase. Currently, I make anywhere from $1 to $1.50 per day and I am still a Standard member. I will keep posting news and different achievements of mine here so you can see how great this site is. Here is a link to the forum posts where the Admin posts news about Neobux. I encourage you to go through to old topics and check them out. http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/3/&rh=416E6F746865725265626F726E. If you feel like joining, please click the banner below to register. Oh as an extra incentive, for each person that signs up and sends me an email with their paypal email address, I will send them $1 for the first 100 clicks that are credited, then $.50 for each 100 after that to the paypal address. Once you get up to $5 you can put it into Neobux and start renting referrals. As a precaution it is good not to get too many referrals at one time. I usually do not go more than 1/3 of my rental balance for renting. This will ensure that you have enough to extend them and also to recycle them if needed. I will post more information on referrals at a later time when you are ready to rent. For now, just click the banner below and get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment